Monday, December 21, 2009

bake-a-phony

Wow. I can’t believe the fact that I've finally taken the plunge to set up this blog. You could call me a food freak but then who isn't one? In this blog I'd like to go overboard and brag about my baking experiences, upload lovely pictures of my golden bakes (depending on brother R gifting me a digi-cam for New Year's: Dude !!! you listening ?)
and share recipes and trade secrets that I've uncovered as a part of my experiments.

I know that this isn't the best introduction but it covers the ground
(or should i say plate :-)). So ... a Big Hello to all ... let the party begin ...

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with this initiative ... big hug !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud Luck tejooooooo...........dont forget to bring the bakes to my home........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck madam... try and make your blog as yummy as possible :)

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, good picture of u on this blog and good to see u r cake preparation madam .if i prepare, will it the same as yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. unfortunately her brother:(December 24, 2009 at 9:34 AM

    plzzz see...

    international human rights has listed this bakers intitative as one of the foremost cases of inhumanity, forgery and money laundering to be tackled in 2010

    this person has been successfully laundering all the money of few poor souls who unfortunately happen to be her family into baking, cooking and other such saddistic activities.

    apart from that shes killed more people with her dishes than swine flu has in the last few months in the whole fucking world.

    please do not encourage her in watsoever way ..else all r liable ..and his judgement cometh and you'll rot in hell.

    all apart nice blog sweetheart :d

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ro baby encouraging as always!!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on starting your own blog Teju.. I know how it feels :-).. hope to see your lovely (recipe) photos soon.

    Happy Holidays!

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey siri...im so glad u stopped by my blog and left a comment...it means a lot...& yes i wil post pics as well....thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete